Sunday 3 April 2011

Faster way to Accept Gifts!

A small program which can be used to send and receive back your gifts.
Download this
After downloading and installing the program, open it and choose everything under Farmvillle and click on Start above.
This application / software will accept all your pending gifts and will send them back.
OR
If you use Chrome and not willing to download the above software. You can just add a simple extension to your chrome.
Facebook Games Simplifier - Version: 3.8.4
(Functionalities are same, either you use the software or the extension in Chrome)

8 comments:

  1. Good 1 buddy !! Lets c how does it works ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha.....Works like a Charm...
    thanks a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. very useful...... takes less time than usual!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I love it. TY:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up to every one, for the reason that I am really keen of reading this web site's
    post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes nice material.


    my web site ... matter
    my site :: get

    ReplyDelete
  6. І'm astounded at how straight forward you make this topic look thanks to your articles, but I must admit I still don't quite
    fully gгasр it. It ѕeems too еlaborаte аnd extremely brоaԁ for me
    personally. However, I'm happy to see what you have to say in following posts: hopefully I'll
    bе able to grasp it at some ρoint.

    Revіeω mу blog post :: modded xbox 360 controllershttp://www.scufgaming.com/us/

    ReplyDelete

back to top