Thursday 28 November 2013

Farmville Blues A Funny Poem I got the Farmville blues


I got the Farmville blues



Just thinking bout you



Oh Ya… I got the Farmville



The Farmville bluesAre the piggies okay?



How are the cows today?



The dam dog ran away



With the cat yesterday



What more can I say



I got the Farmville bluesGet up in the morning ….at 4 am



Just to run downstairs to farm again



Are the crops ready to harvest



Are the cows ready to milk?



What about the chickens



And where did that dam dog go



I just don’t knowI got the Farmville blues



I got the Farmville blues



Just thinking bout you



Oh Ya… I got the Farmville



The Farmville bluesIt got so bad…and it is so sad



Bought another farm



With all the millions that I had



Wouldn’t it be nice if the cash were real?



Then I could buy a real farm with all the money I’ve madeNeed to go to FVAA (Farmville Anonymous Addicts)



Just to stay away… for at least one day



From Farmville and the other 80 million people that playNo more Farmville blues



I gave up on you



Now I have so much time



To try and think up new rhymes



I gave up the farm and all the animals too



Went to FVAA



Now I can stay away



From Farmville and the Farmville blues


2 comments:

  1. This poem was stolen and I suggest that you take it off within 2 days or I'll be filing a report with Google. I wrote the poem and I'm the owner of this poem.

    ReplyDelete

back to top