Tuesday 3 December 2013

Farmville Game Cheat Codes






Farmville Game cheat codes are all the rage right now. Everyone wants to know how to find the hottest Farmville cheats online. Today we are going to explore a few things you can do to make your farm the biggest farm in all of Farmville. There are Farmville strategies that will make your farm grow and prosper, and I am going to show you exactly how to do it!There are many things you can do to reach the top levels of Farmville. You want to plant the crops that are going to grow the fastest. The fastest crops in Farmville are the Farmville Strawberries and the Farmville Raspberries. These crops can be turned every four hours and every two hours. You will want to plant these crops if you have the time to check your crops, as these crops will whither just as fast as they will grow!



If you do not have a lot of time on your hands, you can also plant other crops in Farmville. Plant crops where you only have to check the game once a day or even once every few days. You can plant your crops so that you only have to check them every few days. This will ensure that you will be able to harvest your crops before they go bad. If you let your crops go bad and you do not harvest them, you are going to lose tons of Farmville coins, and you could really hurt your overall Farmville strategy.



There are a few other Farmville tips I would recommend. Take some time and learn what you like and what you don't like about the game. For me, I don't like checking my game all the time, so I will not plant raspberries or strawberries. To me, it doesn't make any sense to continue planting more raspberries or strawberries because I don't want to be on the farm all day long. For other people, they may want to play sparingly. You can raise more animals and have trees, and then you don't have to worry about messing with your farm everyday.



These are same of the main Farmville tips I recommend to new players. Farmville game cheat codes don't exist at the time, but I will be discussing hacks in a few other articles. I recommend spending your time learning how to get Farmville cash so you will be a rich farmer as your farm grows. I would stay away from illegal Farmville cheats that could compromise your game. Lastly, I recommend checking out the Farmville Secrets guide to get your farm moving fast. You will be able to build the biggest farm once you know all the secrets of Farmville!


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top